Saturday, May 29, 2010
Today we got a lot accomplished. While Philip worked on fixing the gaping hole in our master bathroom drywall (from a leak behind the showerhead...grrrr), I took Josh to my favorite gardening center, Dean and Don's, and picked up some stuff to re-landscape one of the flower beds in front of the house. I have a couple things to pick up and plant on the other side yet, but I think we got a great start! I am very pleased with the results and can't wait to see it all when it's all complete and weed-free!!! (Yes, there is a TON of weeding that still needs to be done.:( ) Here are some pictures of the flower beds as they look now. Maybe eventually we'll get some mulch in there too! (hint, hint)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love all the flowers :)
Hi you! it all looks great! You DO have room for a couple more things if you would want to, to make 2 groups of 5 with a couple of things. You did a terrific job.
And your helper! Is he not the best?
Love you guys!
Post a Comment