Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Well, my hubby (and son) treated me very well on my first "official" Mother's Day. This morning we went to church, and then headed out to lunch at one of my favorite restaurants with some friends. After church we tried to put Josh down for a nap, but he wasn't having it, so after some "quality time" in his room, we rescued him, and my boys gave me my Mother's Day gifts (to go along with the beautiful boquet of flowers I got last night)! Philip bought me a great digital kitchen scale (which will be great for when I get into my future baking projects) and Josh gave me a great insulated cup (with a lid) with the logo of my favorite pro football team...The Colts! I've been using it already! Below are some pictures of me and my little cutie pie on Mother's Day. There's also a picture of him in the middle of all the tissue paper and gift bags...judging on how much fun he had with all that stuff today, his first birthday will be a blast--not that I have any intention on rushing that one. :) He did have quite a funny reaction to the crinkle of the tissue paper, which we happened to get on video!

No comments: