In other news, this past Monday (May 26), Josh took his first two official steps!!!! I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw it, but he did it. He hasn't done it again since, but I must say, he sure is trying! He's not super stable yet. He can stand alone for a decent amount of time, but when he tries moving his feet he falls down. It's only a matter of time before he's walking though...watch out Mommy and Daddy!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Other news...
It's definitely summertime in Virginia, and to celebrate, we got Josh a new swimming pool. He absolutely LOVES the pool and he loves when his daddy swims with him. :)



In other news, this past Monday (May 26), Josh took his first two official steps!!!! I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw it, but he did it. He hasn't done it again since, but I must say, he sure is trying! He's not super stable yet. He can stand alone for a decent amount of time, but when he tries moving his feet he falls down. It's only a matter of time before he's walking though...watch out Mommy and Daddy!
In other news, this past Monday (May 26), Josh took his first two official steps!!!! I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw it, but he did it. He hasn't done it again since, but I must say, he sure is trying! He's not super stable yet. He can stand alone for a decent amount of time, but when he tries moving his feet he falls down. It's only a matter of time before he's walking though...watch out Mommy and Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment