Friday, February 12, 2010
We have a tooth!
Josh cut his first tooth! It's JUST above the gum line now, and he's not giving us much of a chance to get a really good look at it, but boy can we feel it! (And he can too!) It's been a rough couple of days with a VERY whiny and cranky baby--but I can't blame him. I'm hoping the worst of it will be over for him in the next day or two...poor thing gets his next round of shots on Monday. I guess we're just gonna get it all over with all at once, right? As soon as he'll let us, we'll take and post a picture of the new toothy grin. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yay! Can't wait to see it!
woohooo! wish we were comin' next weekend.
Love you all tons. Can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment