Josh has become SO much fun lately! He's rolling all over the place, and has developed such a personality. We love being his parents, and we always enjoy watching him discover new things and learn how to make new noises and do new things. :) Today I also discovered that tooth #2 is starting to pop through! What a big boy we have!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
New pictures!
Josh has become SO much fun lately! He's rolling all over the place, and has developed such a personality. We love being his parents, and we always enjoy watching him discover new things and learn how to make new noises and do new things. :) Today I also discovered that tooth #2 is starting to pop through! What a big boy we have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Very CUTE! I especially like the one of Philip and Josh, too precious. Thanks for the pics.
Post a Comment