Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

6 Month Check-up...

Josh had his 6 month check-up today!

He weighs 20 lbs 1 oz (95%)
He is 27 1/4 in. long (90%)
He's a very healthy boy, and the doctor was thrilled with his progress. He's now moving on to stage 2 foods....whatever that means. I guess I have some research to do. :)

Josh also had 4 shots today. Daddy got to come with today since he had the day off, and let's just say I'm glad he was there. Poor baby boy had a hard time with the shots today--and so did Mommy. :(

The doctor also was able to get a look at the new tooth in Josh's mouth. It's basically through the gums now. I think between just a slight bit of pressure yet and some sleep deprivation from the teething (along with the shots) today was a very tired day! Hopefully little boy sleeps well tonight!

No comments: