Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tivo

I must say I married an incredibly smart man. Philip has figured out how to build a tivo for our house. Not only will it save us money in the long run (no monthly charges), it also gives Philip a chance to use his incredible smarts to do something that will ultimately allow us to watch 24 (and other things of course) whenever we feel like it, instead of being forced to sit down at 9:00 on Monday nights. As fun as that is, it will be nice to be able to skip commercials too. Yaay!


Here's a picture of my wonderful husband working on the tivo.


.....Praying for my brother today. Love you Brad.

1 comment:

Nathan DeWitt said...

Philip! I demand more information about your "tivo"!! Specs, parts list, pictures from the build process, software for the tv guide, are you going with open source or windows, etc. Full report!