But seriously, check out his podcast. It's great! I know i've subscribed to his podcast and am looking forward to hearing more from him. The podcast can be located on Jeffrey's website as well. Great job, Jeffrey!
Monday, April 23, 2007
Pause Podcast
My mom works for this incredible Christian youth speaker who has had an impact on a lot of teenagers' lives. Jeffrey Dean now has a podcast out on itunes. This podcast is the first in what is hopefully a long list of podcasts that Jeffrey Dean (or Jimmy Dean as I call him) will be doing. If you want him to come to your area, check out his website: http://jeffreydean.com
But seriously, check out his podcast. It's great! I know i've subscribed to his podcast and am looking forward to hearing more from him. The podcast can be located on Jeffrey's website as well. Great job, Jeffrey!
But seriously, check out his podcast. It's great! I know i've subscribed to his podcast and am looking forward to hearing more from him. The podcast can be located on Jeffrey's website as well. Great job, Jeffrey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment