Thursday, July 30, 2009
39 weeks
I'm 39 weeks pregnant today. One week until my due date. Today the doctor said there had been no change--NO CHANGE people! It's very discouraging at this point. I don't expect to be in labor yet as the baby would be early, but it would be nice if there were SOMETHING going on in there! Baby is head down....that's about it. Here's to hoping the next week will show some signs of improvement. I am scheduled for another ultrasound next Wednesday to see how big the baby is. They're estimating 7.5 lbs as of right now. We'll see. At that appointment they'll also schedule an induction for the following week, just in case the baby decides to continue being stubborn. I think i've made things a little too comfortable in there. Philip's mentor, Mark, suggested I start doing jumping jacks. At this point, that might not be a bad idea afterall. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment