Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Grocery Shopping...
...is now my new job. I haven't always enjoyed it until recently, when it became more of a challenge for me. Since i'm not working this school year, I have taken it upon myself to make sure that the money my husband works so hard to earn every day stays in our house. This means being smart with the money we have, and looking for good deals. Well, I am very proud to say that I did a fantastic job while grocery shopping this week. In fact, after buying ONLY what was on sale, AND using coupons from the Sunday paper (I have yet to get good at printing out coupons online...but i'll get there soon), I only spent $35 on this week's groceries! Woo hoo! Did I do good, or what?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
that is AWESOME Jenn! Congratulations :)
I print out a lot of online coupons but then I don't always use them and it feels like a waste of paper and ink (which aren't cheap!!) So I'm trying to be more judicious about my online coupons.
Wow! That's really impressive. Way to go!
Post a Comment