We're 35 weeks today. I had a doctor's appointment today and he said everything looked great. We're doing well! I can never get sick of hearing baby boy's heart beating! What a wonderful sound.
Below I included a picture from a couple of weeks ago after my baby shower at church. Enjoy!
2 comments:
yes! a picture of you and your cute belly :) can't wait...when is philip due?
Gaining a few lbs,eating weird stuff and aching from carrying the extra weight is so worth it once you hold that little one in your arms. I think that pregnant women just seem to glow through it all, and you are no exception. Your absolutely beautiful and I can tell that Phillip is spoiling you rotten. We need to get together soon, the kids want to see you and we have a present for little one. Call me once things settle down at your house, and we'll do lunch.
Post a Comment