Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 24...

was our third wedding anniversary! I cannot believe that I have been married to my wonderful husband for three whole years already. It seems like the time just flies! I am currently working on putting our wedding photos into a photo album, and it was fun to go through them yesterday and remember how excited and nervous I was on that day.

The nerves have long worn off, but the love I have for my husband definitely hasn't. I have fallen deeper in love with my man every day and am so grateful to be married to such a wonderful person.

Philip, you are such a fantastic husband, and I cannot wait to watch you as you become a daddy. You are going to do such a wonderful job with our son, and I couldn't ask for anyone better to have a family with. If you are even half the father that you are a husband, our son will be the most blessed little boy in the world. You are wonderful, and I love you very much!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Yay you guys!!! Congratulations!

We are selfishly glad you guys got married for our own reasons, you are a really fun couple to know!!

KK said...

You make us proud! Sure love you both!