Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

27 weeks!

Sorry I've been slacking with the updates lately. Things have been incredibly busy. I am happy to say that I am now done with my class!!! I took the final on Tuesday and am now officially finished. I get my Tuesday and Thursday evenings back, and I know I will have a very happy puppy (and baby) because of it!

As of today I am now 27 weeks into my pregnancy. It's hard to believe I only have 13 weeks left---ONLY 13 WEEKS! Holy cow! I am looking forward to meeting my little guy but am nervous about the whole labor and delivery aspect. I know things will go well though. It's the unknown that gets me. I am grateful to have parents who will come down soon after I go into labor and are willing to help us out as we adjust to being a family of three! :)

I have a couple of showers coming up and feel incredibly blessed to have people in my life that want to help us get ready for the baby. We have a ton to do, and now that I'm done with class, I'm hoping I can get working in the nursery to prepare for our son's arrival. I have a few ideas and am looking forward to seeing the end result. Just have to find a crib and changing table and I'll be a happy camper! :)

I've been thoroughly enjoying pregnancy so far (except for the leg cramps and almost constant heartburn), and it cracks me up watching my stomach spasm from all the little kicks, punches and rolls that are happening inside. I wonder sometimes exactly what he's doing in there. Definitely having a good time, that's for sure! :)

Can't wait for my parents to feel him moving around!!!

No comments: