Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby 16 weeks

If we were to have a 3D ultrasound, this is what we could possibly see this week. I continue to be amazeed at the way God is developing this child and think it is so cool how He truly knits us together in our mother's womb....and so quickly. What a cool thing to experience. I'm loving pregnancy and can't wait to meet this little one in August!

2 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

Hey, so where are the belly pics?????? =)

pandjalexander said...

The last ones we took didn't turn out well. I'm a little bit bigger now and hopefully new pictures will turn out better. However, I have to wait until hubby gets home from CA in order to take pictures. Soon and very soon....oh, and what about YOUR belly pics, my dear?