Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

New date---

I had a really good doctors appointment yesterday and things are looking good, which makes me really happy. However, I was told that the original date that was scheduled for the ultrasound was about a week too early, so the NEW ultrasound date is now March 23rd. All of you who are anxiously awaiting news about the gender of this child will now have to wait one more week. SORRY! :/ I don't mind if you take guesses about what we're having but at this point, so many people keep telling me what they think we're going to have and I'm kinda tired of it. So, please feel free to guess, but please keep it to yourself until after we find out what we're having. :)Thanks!

On another note--please pray for my hubby--he's got a bad cold and is not feeling well. :( Poor guy.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

oooo, I'm so impatient to find out the news....next week, okay, okay... :)