Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Flutter Flutter
Last week Friday (Feb. 6) while I was teaching 7th grade Spanish in the morning I felt a little flutter! On Thursday we heard the heartbeat at the doctor's office, so when the flutter occurred in the exact same spot I KNEW what it was! On Saturday night I felt it a lot more during dinner and while I was doing laundry. I haven't felt it much since then, but I know it's because my little bean is still so small. I want so badly to feel it again and am feeling a bit impatient, but I know that soon enough this little one will be giving me internal bruises!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How cool! Isn't that just the best?! I can't believe you felt it already though. That's crazy! I've felt both of mine at 17 weeks and was told that was really early. You must have a little mover & shaker in there!! =) Love you mucho!
Yay Jen! And I'm campaigning for some pregnant pictures on here...you must be more beautiful than ever right now, so share the love! Can't wait to "see" you!
Post a Comment