Saturday, May 24, 2008
Job Update
I'm still waiting for word on the job situation, but I did get a call last Sunday from the principal at Trinity Lutheran School, saying she has a position open for me if I'm interested. I'm going back there to talk to her about it on Wednesday. I'm still waiting to hear from Warwick River Christian School (where I'd love to teach, but am not sure about teaching SPANISH). I plan on calling Warwick River on Tuesday to see what is going on. I'm still praying that God would make the decision very obvious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment