If you've ever seen our back yard before, you'd understand what a huge transformation this is! We still have to finish taking down the swingset and bring that to the curb, and we want to work on the grass, but that will get done soon enough. I don't have pictures of the front yard yet, but I'll get those this weekend and post those too. It all looks so great!
While Mom and Dad K were here, we also got a chance to take them to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. We had a great time, and they were able to take a trip or two on the Griffon! This was quite an enjoyable experience and I know we all loved the barbeque in the park. (Don't get jealous, Brad!)
We really appreciate all your help last weekend, Mom and Dad! You were a HUGE help and blessing to us!


No comments:
Post a Comment