Please pray for me (Jen) as I deal with a great deal of spiritual warfare in my job these days. I only have three more student days and four more staff days of school and I'd really just like to get through them peacefully, but I'm not sure that's going to happen. Please pray for strength from God, discernment, wisdom, and grace throughout the next few days. I'm just trying to make it through the week....
I'll explain more later. For now, prayers would be greatly appreciated.
Also, pray for my wonderful hubby and for wisdom in his job.
Thanks
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Noted! I am praying for you!
Jen--I am not sure of your exact situation but I think I have been there. I will pray for you Jen. You can do this....you will make it.
Liz
Alo, Jen! My prayers are with you. May you have peace, wisdom, and grace in Jesus' name.
Post a Comment