Philip comes home tomorrow after almost a week in California. It's been a busy week and has gone by fast, actually, even though I miss him terribly. I guess that's the difference from the last time he was there...I've kept myself so much busier instead of staying home and moping. I'm ready to have my hubby back though.
So, tomorrow I'm taking the day off to do a few things:
1) See my husband when he gets home
2) Drop off an application at Warwick River Christian School (yes, that's right)
3) Go to Office Max for resume paper/copy my resume on that paper
4) Drop off a resume to another school and schedule an interview there for next week.
So, even though I'm not teaching, it's still going to be a busy day. But hey, it's practically the weekend, and most of my stuff is done so I don't have to deal with it this weekend. Yaay for hanging out with my husband!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment