Ok, so this week is kind of a lax week between vacations. Last Thursday we got back from the Adirondacks, and then Friday we rushed to get Philip ready to leave for a weekend canoe/camping trip with some of the men and boys from church. He left Friday afternoon and returned Sunday evening. It sounds like it was a fun trip, though I think Philip came home with a case of dehydration because he was feeling really horrible Sunday evening and all day Monday. He's feeling much better now. While Philip was gone, I spent a lot of time with my girlfriends from church. It was nice to have some girl time, but it was also nice to come home to my own (quiet) house and sleep well and long. I slept in very late, but I also went to bed very late too. It was nice.
SO, this week Philip started in his new position at SAIC, and I am running necessary errands, working out, and trying to get laundry done and the dining room walls prepped for painting (when we get back from vacation), so that we can leave on Saturday for St. Thomas. We are so excited for a week-long vacation in the carribbean, and we are really looking forward to spending time with the Klaver side of our family. Yaay! Can't wait to see y'all!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment