Anyway, enjoy the pictures. Honestly, the pictures don't do the kitchen justice. We love the color! I guess y'all are going to have to come see it in person in order to really appreciate it's beauty! :)
Monday, July 2, 2007
Almost done.....
We're almost done! The painting is done, (except for a few little touch-ups here and there) and I am so happy to be done with all the paint. Philip and I are going to Lowe's on Wednesday to get hardware for the cupboards and hutch, and hopefully we'll find a light to hang over the table then too. I also can't WAIT to hang the chalkboard that my "cousins" gave us as a wedding gift. It'll look great in there. The next time you see pictures of our kitchen, it will be complete. Yaay! I can't wait to have yet one more room that is totally finished! (Maybe Philip will let me do the dining room this summer too-----we'll see)
Anyway, enjoy the pictures. Honestly, the pictures don't do the kitchen justice. We love the color! I guess y'all are going to have to come see it in person in order to really appreciate it's beauty! :)



Anyway, enjoy the pictures. Honestly, the pictures don't do the kitchen justice. We love the color! I guess y'all are going to have to come see it in person in order to really appreciate it's beauty! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
O My Word! It is so different! I think I love it! Good job you guys! The cabinets DO look better!
Post a Comment