I'm officially on summer vacation as of 11:30 this morning! I hardly know what to do with myself anymore! Now, to do laundry, pick up the house, and start putting bricks around the area that will sometime be my vegetable garden. :) Time to relax and have fun! :) :) :)
3 comments:
Wow...4 posts since I checked here last:
1. Happy SUMMER!
2. The yard looks wonderful. I can't wait to see it in person...one day...
3. Your students are so cute...I'm sure that they are thrilled to have finished the year with their super teacher.
4. I am looking forward to following y'alls progress on the house through these summer months.
RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy some lemonade, a popsicle or two and a good read. Have fun painting that robin egg blue kitchen of yours!
Hey woman! Happy to hear from you. I will pass your blog info on to the others! :) Your house is really coming along. I have to move at the end of the summer...very excited to decorate somewhere new. :) Hello to your hubby and hello to you!
Love,
Molly
Post a Comment