Only 49 days until our due date. Wow, what a crazy thought, not to mention the slight possibility that this little guy COULD come early (i'd like to hope so, but you never know). Then again, I was 10 days late, so we'll see what he decides to do.
Baby update:
At this point Baby A (bo-baby) is about 17 in. long and weighs almost 4 1/2 lbs. This little guy still has some growing to do, but it won't take him long since he's growing at a rate of about 1/2 lb per week!!!
I cannot wait to meet our little guy, though I still am nervous about labor and delivery, which I am sure is perfectly normal. :) Philip and I are doing our hospital tour next week Tuesday night, and I'm hoping that will help calm my nerves too. We do our childbirth class next month.
Philip and I are headed to Richmond this weekend for our third anniversary, and as a last hoorah before baby comes. This weekend is supposedly one of the last possible weekends that I am able to travel. We're getting to that point. It's hard enough to get in and out of the car, let alone sit in one for an extended period of time, so I'm glad we're going somewhere relatively close. :) Should be a fun weekend.
We're trying hard to get things ready before baby comes. The nursery is coming together, and we are getting repairs done on the cars---mine is getting the AC fixed as we speak!!! Woo hoo!!! Philip's car will go in when mine is all done.
Philip also treated me to a spa day for Mother's Day, and I actually went this past Tuesday. It was such a wonderful time for me to just spend quiet time by myself and allow myself to be pampered and taken care of. I felt like a new woman after all of that. :) Thanks babe!
Alright guys, let's start counting down the days until bo-baby's arrival.....49....
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment