I recently came upon this blog through a different "mommy blog" that I read, and I thought I would post the link here because I really appreciated what she had to say. I thought she stated her thoughts very clearly and I couldn't agree with her more (Nor could I say it better if I tried). Good stuff.
The entry you need to read is called "Love the one you're with."
(And in case my hyperlink didn't work: http://www.mycharmingkids.net/)
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I really enjoyed that, thank you for posting it!
also I want to be that lady when I grow up. she is cool and she loves Jesus, health food and recycling!? My kind of person.
I agree, though some of her parenting techniques I'll do without. Some of her ideas, however, are really good!
I was looking back at your post and noticed this one. I went back to read her entry and you can not imagine how much I needed that. I do have to say it was by God's hands alone that I'm still married, and I'm lucky because Raymond is a wonderful husband. in a few weeks we'll be celebrating 12 yrs of marriage.
Post a Comment