Strep throat is nasty, and my poor hubby had a nasty case of it too. His fevers are now gone after a week of temps in the 100's, and his sore throat is starting to feel better--though very slowly. We've been downing the vitamin C this week and I am praying that I don't get what Philp had. Please keep this in your prayers as I can't afford to take time off of work at this point....it's hard to plan Spanish aftivities for someone with no experience in Spanish to teach. Yeah....it's not exactly easy.
We're slowly getting ready for Christmas and are trying to put our house together for our small group Christmas party that will take place on Wednesday night. I figure, the more I get done this weekend, the better, right? I also thought I was done with my Christmas shopping, but apparently I was wrong. I still have a couple more gifts to pick up. Hopefully I can get that done this weekend or Monday as well.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment