I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone. It went by so fast, as did our week in Michigan with my family. We had a great time just being with my immediate family and extended family, and we were also able to meet Brad's girlfriend Michelle and her family. Philip and I love Michelle and think she is absolutely perfect for Brad. We are hoping they can come down around spring break to hang out with us so we can get to know her better yet. We are looking forward to spending more time with the two of them. It was also fun to see Ryan and hear about what he's doing at school. He's going on a trip this January with a group from Taylor to a place in Asia....I'm not sure if I can specify the place at the moment. Anyway, there is sure to be a lot of awesome pictures from that trip when he comes back as well, and we can't wait to see those and hear about his adventures.
We are now back in Virginia and Philip is back to work this week (with the exception of New Year's Day of course), and I have this week off before going back to work next week. I am spending the week doing pretty much nothing and enjoying every minute of it!
Sorry about the lack of posts lately. Hopefully there will be more coming in the very near future as we will have lots going on this upcoming year and will have lots to blog about. :) Until then, Happy New Year!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So glad you guys have had a wonderful break. I certainly look forward to this year's news! ;)
Post a Comment