Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Busy busy

It's been a long time again. March is almost over, and that means a few things:
1) Spring break starts soon !!!! (one more week left)
2) Aaron gets home from Iraq in a few weeks (we're SO excited for him and Emily!)
3) I'm getting closer and closer to finishing up my teaching career.
4) The most terrifying---SOLs are coming up soon, and I'm really hoping my students take their tests seriously. We'll see.

Last weekend we spent Easter with Philip's brother, James, his wife Larua, and their three kid, David, Catie and Hannah. We enjoyed ourselves and we loved seeing the kids. David and Catie are getting so big, and Hannah is a beautiful baby. It had been a whole year since we visited them last, and we're hoping it won't be nearly that long between visits again.

Other than that, things have just been very busy. We've had Bible study once a week, Philip prays with a friend for our military ministry at church once a week, I've had conferences recently, lots of papers to grade, a house to keep clean, and lots of other projects to work on. It's been crazy busy, and I'm hoping that during spring break I can get enough done so that after break, we can relax a bit, rather than be so busy. We'll see. Here's to hoping!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

It sounds like Easter was great! Did you see the latest clip that James put up on their blog? Love it.

I know you'll enjoy your Spring Break. Have fun, relax, and relish the thought that you have only 3 months left of school. :)