Here are some pictures of the progress I've made in the front yard in the last two days. I am so happy with the way the house looks from the front now.....It's quite welcoming and cute, if I do say so myself. Not only that, but I actually HAD FUN doing it! I know.....I'm turning into my mother! Let me know what you think! :)
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Gardening Craziness!
Here are some pictures of the progress I've made in the front yard in the last two days. I am so happy with the way the house looks from the front now.....It's quite welcoming and cute, if I do say so myself. Not only that, but I actually HAD FUN doing it! I know.....I'm turning into my mother! Let me know what you think! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Looks good Jen! It's amazing how some flowers in a bed really liven up the outside of a home. What kind of flowers did you plant?
I planted crazy daisies, gerbera daisies, lupine, columbine, pansies, hostas, etc. I like them. There are a bunch I didn't list, but unlike my mom, I'm still not good with all the names of my flowers. She'll come to visit and will be able to tell me what I've planted. Crazy.
:)
katieruth.blogspot.com
Post a Comment