Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2007

It's Official!


Well, it's official! We recently found out that we will for sure be heading down to St. Thomas at the end of July! My parents are flying me and Philip down to spend a week with the Klaver family--just the 6 of us! I can't tell you how excited we are to finally see what my family has been talking about.

17 days until the kids leave school for the summer, and I am counting down the hours. SOL testing begins on the 31st, and I swear my students have been hit with a case of the stupids. I am totally freaking out about it. It seems that the kids are only motivated by food and treats. I've officially given in and am now disobeying school system rules--they're getting treats! I really don't care anymore. They need to pass the tests! One REALLY good thing about school being done (besides getting my sanity back) ---once school is over, my Emily and her husband will be moving back to this area. I can't wait for Em and Aaron to be back here! I miss my Emily time!

Finally, my good friend Schawann invited me to Langley Air Force Base tomorrow to participate in some sort of "cardio party" thing. Schawann and I are going to work our little tails off at the Langley gym, taking some classes and such. I'm quite excited. I like having a workout buddy! Yaay Schawann!

Ok, that's all for now....

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Wow, y'alls July is going to be a fun one! Lots of pictures required. :)

Oh, SOLs! God HELP you and your kids!

Have a wonderful Thursday & Friday/weekend...