Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Audrey girl...

Wouldn't you know it, two days after your 4 month birthday you decided to roll over. Who did you pick to see it? Your daddy! Let me tell you, he was SO excited that he got to experience a 'first' with you, especially since I'm home with you and your brother all the time and I usually get all the 'firsts.' I was very excited for your daddy that he got to see you accomplish this milestone, but I have to admit I was a bit jealous too. You had rolled over several times after that, and only yesterday (over a week after the first time you rolled over) did I finally witness it for myself. You have been very sneaky. You LOVE LOVE LOVE sleeping on your side now (thumb in mouth--yes, you are a thumb sucker) and sometimes you'll roll over onto your tummy, only to realize you haven't completely mastered the tummy-to-back rolling yet, and start crying because you want to be flipped around. You are very funny little one, and you have quite the sense of humor. You smile and laugh at everything and you almost literally crawl out of your skin when you see your daddy because you love him so much. You are a precious one! Love you!

No comments: