Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Baby girl is coming...
I went to the doctor today and had pretty high blood pressure, which has not been the case for me at all until now. The doctor is having me come in tomorrow for an ultrasound to check fluid levels around the baby and monitor her progress. I will also be going to the doctor again on Friday to have my blood pressure checked again. If it is high, they will induce me this weekend. If it is normal, we will be reporting to the hospital at 7:30 Monday morning to be induced and get this baby out. We weren't quite expecting this kind of entrance from little girl, but as long as she's healthy and safe, that's all we care about. We're still wrapping our minds around the fact that she will be here so soon. My parents are in the process of getting themselves ready to come on down to help us out with Josh and in the delivery toom. We are so grateful to have their help. Please pray for us as we enter this transition from having one child to two...and please pray for Josh that he would accept his sister quickly and that he would respond really well to her. Also pray for me as this will be my first time away from Josh for more than a couple of hours. I already miss him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
WOW, I can't believe it, she will be here soon. I will be praying for you, baby and Josh. I hope your delivery goes well :) Love you
I know exactly how you feel. I had to keep telling myself that Graham would still be there after the delivery. I was SO sad about leaving him while in the hospital. He had a great time with grandparents though. It will be such a special time for you all!!! Can't wait to hear about it. PRaying for you!
Post a Comment