Friday, November 26, 2010
Child-like faith
Our son may be one of the most trusting little kids out there. Ok, maybe all kids are like that, but I'm constantly amazed at how trusting he truly is. The child will walk right off the edge of the bed or any other furniture, right into his Daddy's arms, and not even blink an eye. He loves his Daddy so much, and truly believes that Daddy will catch him every single time. I've been thinking the last couple of days about how our faith should be just like the faith Josh has in his Daddy. It's amazing how a 16 month-old little boy can give you such a powerful reminder of the faith we should have in our heavenly father. I know so often I fall short and start to question whether or not God truly has things under control. Sometimes my warped mind seems to trick me into thinking that I can handle things better than God can. Instead, we should be leaping off the "cliffs" of the unknown right into our Daddy's arms (with a giant smile on our face and without blinking an eye), because we truly believe that He will catch us--because He will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
these are good insightful reminders, Jen. thank you for sharing them and continue to be amazed by how much God used our little ones to teach us about Himself!
Post a Comment