Monday, July 26, 2010
Big Brother Josh
Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since my last post. Almost a month! I'm sure my next post won't be until Sunday, but that'll be a big one. My little boy is turning ONE! I can't even believe how fast this first year has gone. Josh has grown up so much, and he is definitely no longer a baby, but a little toddler. I'll explain that more in the next post since that will be all about Josh. However, I do want to mention here that Josh is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!! I found out about a month ago that I am pregnant again, which was a HUGE suprise to all of us. We weren't sure how we felt about having 2 kids under 2, (we're still embracing that idea actually) but we are excited about having another baby in the house. Our family is growing, and that is so exciting. I haven't had my first doctor's appointment yet, but I suspect I'm about 8 or 9 weeks already, which would bring my due date somewhere around March 2-March 8. I'm sure they'll give me an exact date when I go to the doctor on August 4. In the meantime, life goes on as normal right now since I still have Josh to take care of. It's a little more tiring this go-round, but I also have a little guy to take my mind off of the nausea that hits all day every day. Can't complain though. The nausea means everything should be A-OK with baby #2. :)Prayers would be appreciated for the health of this baby and for Josh to be as "prepared" as he can to be a big brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh yea, yea, yea!!!!!!!! That is very exciting! So they will be about 18 months apart then? I LOVE 18 MONTHS! You will be just fine. Josh will want to be your helper. =) Congrats
My friend Cathy had hers 14 months apart...and though it's hard, she says time and again that she loves having them close together! :) You'll be fine. Congrats!
Love ya,
Molly
Post a Comment