Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Daddy

I have to say that I am so grateful that my son has such a wonderful father! I am so blessed with an amazing husband who loves our son so much, and our son adores his daddy! They have always had a special bond, but lately that bond has gotten even stronger, and it is so fun to watch Josh crawl (and even walk) as fast as he can to his dad. One of Josh's favorite times of the day is going into our bedroom in the morning to "wake up" his daddy. Josh also loves when his daddy comes home from work. This is usually right after his bath when he is crawling around his bedroom in his birthday suit! Often, Josh will stand on his tip toes at the baby gate and try to look down the hallway to see his dad. It's the cutest thing when he finally gets a glimpse of him and his face lights up!






Philip, I am so blessed to have you as my husband, and I am even more blessed that you are the father of our precious son. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful daddy for Josh. I can't wait to watch your bond grow as Josh gets older. :)