I know I still have to do an Easter update, and I will tomorrow (I hope), but I did want to quickly share Josh's newest trick. I'm very impressed with this one, but I don't like it one bit! Today, Josh figured out how to pull himself up all the way to the standing position in his crib. I could tell earlier today that he was getting close based on the flying leap he did over my legs while I was on the floor playing with him this morning. However, I was not prepared for what I saw in his crib after I turned around from grabbing Josh's bath towel before bathtime tonight. SOOOO....looks like the crib will have to be lowered yet again in the next day or so (no, he's not going to fall out or anything right now...he's not strong enough or coordinated enough--or tall enough to do that). I think I would feel more comfortable, however, knowing that it was all taken care of sooner rather than later. The stinker is just growing up so quickly all of a sudden. I can't believe how many new tricks he's performing lately. I'll post pictures of him standing in his bed soon...
On another note, Josh is now eating puffs, cheerios, and some other chunkier but soft fruits and veggies. :) Sadie loves this, since a lot of it ends up on the floor! We're going to have a fat puppy soon, if we're not careful!
Seriously, what happened to my immobile little baby boy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Isn't that a funny feeling when you see your "baby" standing up!? :) Praise the Lord for healthy and strong little boys!
Post a Comment