Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Because I had to share...

Today I hit the grocery store armed with coupons, having looked at what was on sale at the store before I left the house. While I bought a bit of stuff that was not on sale (some meat, produce, etc.), I bought all of the stuff below with a coupon, while it was already on sale. This stuff alone cost $70.56. With coupons I saved $40.83! Total out of pocket: $29.73! I must say I'm pretty proud of myself! I think it would be a bit easier if I could spend some more time at the store comparison shopping, but Josher is not always super thrilled about shopping. Maybe some day i'll be able to go hard core shopping on my own. Here's a picture of my loot:

Keep in mind, I accidentaly left out the 24 pack of bottled water. Pretty good, eh?!
My favoite deals?
1) Bottle of dressing: $2.23. I had a $.75 coupon that doubled, so the total out of pocket for that was $.73!
2) Snuggle Dryer Sheets: $3.99/1. I had a coupon for $3/1--so I spent $.99 per box! Wahoo!!!

No comments: