Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Michigan Wedding

The beautiful couple
Auntie Mich and Joshua---she put him to sleep every time she held him! He loves her!

The happy couple


Mr. and Mrs. Klaver



Beautiful bride



My brother Brad got married last Friday! I can't believe the day finally came. Apparently Michigan has hardly had a summer weather-wise this year, but God definitely pulled through and performed some weather miracles for the weekend. Friday, September 25th was the most beautiful and perfect day that Brad and Michelle could have asked for. The bride was absolutely stunning and the groom was handsome as ever. I am so excited to have a new sister (who is absolutely wonderful) and such a wonderful new auntie for Joshua. :) We're hoping Brad and Michelle have a wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii (Maui), and we can't wait to see more pictures of the big day!
Oh, and I must brag on my wonderful little guy! He was such a champ all weekend and totally went with the flow. He did such a wonderful job and barely complained all weekend. I'm so proud of him! Now to get back to our regular "schedule" and try to get back to sleeping in our own beds. I'm hoping it doesn't take as long this time, as it is difficult to let him cry in his bed. :(










No comments: