Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rest for the weary

That's what we need these days. We're definitely weary and in need of rest. This week, even though it's only Wednesday, has been incredibly busy. Obviously we have our normal day-to-day jobs that we always go to. However, there is at least one extra added thing in our schedule almost all week this week, and there is absolutely no indication that things will slow down any time soon.

Last night I started taking a class at the local community college. Not exactly my idea of fun and good times, but I'm doing it to honor my husband and renew my teaching license. I am starting a "refresher" Spanish course that may be "refresher," but it's also going to be more work than I really have time for. I guess I know what my weekends are going to look line until May.

Small group on Wednesday night is going pretty well--we're starting a new book tonight and I hope it goes well. I think it will. I also tutor an eighth grader on Wednesday after school, so things get pretty tight in the schedule.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are so busy, and they also happen to be days when I have 15-20 min. planning-periods instead of the normal 45 that everyone else has. I'm not trying to complain, I guess I'm just asking for prayer. This preggo body of mine is getting very tired and I'm worried about over-working myself. Please pray that I get time to take for myself. I find it hard to stay motivated sometimes when all I really want is to be a mom. I'm praying that God gives me patience and perseverance.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Mmm, you do have a lot going on, and it must be difficult to keep up that kind of schedule while pregnant. Praying for you!