Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

And then there were three...

Philip and I are proud and excited to announce that we are expecting our first baby in August! Our actual due date is August 6th. We had our first ultrasound this afternoon and we wanted to share the pictures with our friends and family. :) Enjoy!





You can see the baby's big foot sticking out on the upper left. I think we may have a little soccer player on our hands!




This one is my favorite. You can get a good look at almost all of the baby.

I'm already totally in love with the little peanut. I can't wait to meet him or her. :) Apparently, it's a very active baby too. During the ultrasound it was wiggling and dancing all over the place. Maybe the baby will learn to bust a move like its uncle Brad someday. :)

5 comments:

James and Laura said...

YAHOO! Those are awesome pictures, you guys!! And yes, God is going to expand your capacity to love so much more than you ever dreamed... congratulations again. All of us are looking forward to having COUSINS!!!! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

JEN!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo happy for you guys. Seeing the little peanut like that REALLY makes it feel real! I can't wait to meet him/her. You both will be FABULOUS parents!!!
LOVE YOU~
Em

kimberly said...

and that would be our sweet grand-baby!

Catherine said...

Congratulations! Sooo exciting!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! Hopefully the fatigue will pass for you soon. Hang in there!

Liz