Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dog Beach!

On Tuesday my friend Lynn and I took her two girls and Sadie to the beach out at Ft. Monroe. This was Sadie's first time ever at the beach and she had a blast! We definitely had one pooped puppy by the end of the day! Sadie figured out how to swim and seemed to enjoy it, though she was a little afraid of the tiny waves that would break near the shore. She LOVED chasing seagulls (definitely a retriever) and butterflies that would fly by. She was so well behaved, I was kind of amazed. We're definitely going to have to take her back there again. What a fun day!











3 comments:

kimberly said...

R U Kidding me? Your pictures? R U kidding! You both look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Aww, great pictures! I had no idea you guys had a blog until I saw it on Facebook!

Catherine said...

Update time! What's going on with you guys?