Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I have a job interview....

...at the Virginia Living Museum on Tuesday, April 22 at 3:45. I am interviewing for a science teacher position. I'd be teaching classes who were there on field trips. Sounds like fun, but it all depends on pay and benefits (if I'd even get any as it is a 30 hour/wk. job). We'll see. We'll take it one step at a time...

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Ok, great that you have a possibility. Keep us posted! I'm anxious to know how it turns out.

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

Sounds great! Teaching in a non-public school setting sounds very refreshing! The Lord knows the desires of your heart & He will provide! LOVE YOU!

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

Yay! Your interview is tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it goes! Love u!