Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 25, 2008

Wow, it's been a long time!

It's been a really long time since I've updated this blog. Things in the last couple of months have been crazy! The weeks leading up to Christmas were, of course, very busy! For Christmas, we headed up to Michigan (dog in the back of the car) and spent a week with my family. It was good to be there with all of them, and really fun to have Philip experience a Klaver family Christmas. I think he really enjoyed it, which was great. We also got to spend some time with my grandparents. My mom's dad ended up in the hospital the day after Christmas, where he spent a good month, but he's home now. Here are some pictures of our trip....I apologize that they mostly revolve around dogs, but they were both so cute! By the end I think they really liked each other. We also found out that Sadie LOVES the snow! She was quite fun to play with outside in the white stuff!












Since Christmas, things have been VERY busy! We drove back home from Michigan on New Year's Eve. We got home around 8:00 p.m. and headed almost directly to our friend's house for a night of fun (though I was TOTALLY exhausted!)

January has been very busy. I think I've had two days all month where I did not have a meeting or something else going on. As of right now, my February looks a lot more laid-back.

That's all for now. I promise I'll update again soon!

2 comments:

Josh and Kate plus 2 said...

Finally! I've been waiting for an update! =) I can't believe how gray Maggie has gotten! She can't be an old dog yet! It was SO good to see you over break! I'm glad you guys were home.
Love you! ~K

BipolarBunny said...

Such cute puppies!