Monday, November 5, 2007
Bathroom!!!!!
Yeah, I know that's a weird title for the post, but I really AM writing about our bathroom. As many of you know, we tore apart our bathroom in March. It's still not done. I am currently waiting for my co-worker's husband to come over to take a look at it. He will be coming over on FRIDAY to start work on our bathroom. We're going to have him lay tile and put in our foot moulding by the floor and around the bathroom door. Once he's done with that, i'll be doing some painting, and then we'll put in a new vanity, sink, faucet, toilet, and shower doors! With any luck, we'll be done by Thanksgiving!!!!!!! Yaay! We'll have two bathrooms back by the time we have visitors in our house! Yippee!!!! I'll put up pictures once we have progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Jen--It's Liz! I have been meaning to leave you a note. Thank you for the kind words you wrote to us on our blog when Reese was born.
It seems like you are staying busy with work. I wish you the best. Just remember it is tough to be a GOOD teacher. :-)
Have a wonderful holiday season!
Post a Comment