Thursday, November 29, 2007
Bathroom update (and a puppy picture to boot!)
The bathroom is getting there. I am still in the process of touching up the color on the walls and then this weekend I'll be working on the trim. We should be getting our vanity in soon. We had to special order one and they said it would take about two weeks or so. Once we get that, in goes the toilet, faucet, light fixture and shower curtain, and we'll be set! Almost done!!!!!!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Where in the face of the earth have you been? Been years, amazing what you can find on google with the right word-combos.
~Robert G.
312.217.1825
email might work better, I'm moving to Toronto Sat.
Actually, Sorry Jen, That was meant for Philip. I did not realize this was your blog. Have him call me please.
... And nice tile ;P
Post a Comment