Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Long time....

I appologize for not updating this recently. Since I last posted a lot has gone on. A lot, being my job. So far the year is going ok, but things have been very stressful with just the start of the year, not to mention my responsibilities as science lead for the building and grade-level chair (with two new teachers on my team). The grade-level stuff is a lot of the stress, but it's too much to talk about right now, and it makes me all tense inside to even think about it, so I'm not going to. I hope you don't hold it against me. I do have to say that I've already had to take a sick day---I got the 24-hour flu bug on the 5th day of school and had to call in sick. Not the way I wanted to start my year.

Before school started we headed to the Outer Banks of NC for a fun weekend on the beach with two other couples from church. We had fun, and Sadie got to come with us. She was a good girl and handled it very well, though I'm pretty sure she was confused. She's a bit of a dweeb--the house we rented had two flights of stairs. One was one story high, and the other was two stories high. Sadie decided that she didn't like the stairs that weekend, and we had to carry a 50lb. dog up and down the stairs just to go potty. UUh! She's so cute though, you really can't get mad at her.

Philip is doing well. Work is going well for him and he really enjoys his job. Yaay!

Other than that, not a whole lot going on. Hope you're all doing well. I'll hopefully be better at posting more often.

No comments: