Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Birthday, Philip!

Today begins a weekend of fun birthday stuff for Philip. His birthday is not until Sunday, but we started out the weekend with a little get-together with our friends the Drydens and the McGees. Angela's mom helped me out a ton by making Philip an awesome army cake for his Birthday. I've been so busy, and she's so good at making cakes. So, take a look...





Also, Mom Klaver came to town for a couple days for business but got to come visit us and see our little puppy girl. Here's a cute picture from the visit:

So cute! Thanks for visiting mom! We loved seeing you. Come back again soon!

2 comments:

kimberly said...

Happy Birthday, Philip! BTW, I'm in love with Sadie!

Deb said...

I hope you had a Happy Birthday, Philip! Aunt Deb