Ok, so I've been neglecting this blog lately, and it's not because I don't want to write things down here. I just have no time....and if I do, I have no energy, so I appologize.
I wanted to jot down a few things on here though, for my own benefit, so I don't forget this stuff later. If you want to read it, great. If not, that's fine, it's not really for you anyway. ;)
Audrey:
You started saying "mama" yesterday! You look at me and repeat it over and over. I know you don't really realize what it is you're saying yet, but it sure is sweet coming out of your mouth!
You're getting better and better at sitting up by yourself, though you still tend to topple to the side when you feel tired or just get sick of sitting up and want to roll across the room instead (which you are VERY good at too).
YOu are eating tons of "solid" food now. I'm looking forward to the cheerio stage, but you're not crawling yet, and so i'm not quite sure you're ready for that.
YOu had your first plane trip to Michigan last week. You did remarkably well and are such an easy traveler. You're an easy baby overall though, and for that I am so incredibly grateful. You are very sweet and LOVE LOVE LOVE your brother and think he's hilarious.
You also have two teeth (bottom) and I can see that you're working on two top ones now! You're a teething machine!!!
Josh:
You love your sister and love making her laugh.
You are becoming more adventurous and have enjoyed doing new things, even if they are out of your comfort zone.
You LOVE to sing....we are learning lots of new songs lately, and you actually amaze me at how quickly you pick up the words.
You are learning more and more words as well and are getting good at putting multiple words together. You are very good at getting your thoughts verbalized, though we still have to work hard sometimes to figure out what you are saying. When we do, though, your face lights up and we know you're happy to be understood. :)
You enjoy going to the Y and everytime we leave you say something like "Fun Y", "Bye bye Y" or something about "simesson" (swim lessons) :) You sure do love your swim lessons! I guess we'll be signing you and Audrey up for the next session.
Thanks for putting up with my little thought dump. I really don't want to forget these things. I've been so slack at getting baby books done, that at least I know that when I DO get to them i'll have the important information written down here. :)
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment