On Sunday you turned 21 months old. Do you know what that means? It means that Mommy is busy thinking about your 2nd birthday party already. Has is really been almost 2 years since you were born? It seems like just yesterday that we were holding you in our arms for the first time. You have gotten so big and are acting like such a big boy. You are picking up new words every day, dancing whenever music plays, and you are absolutely OBSESSED with trucks--especially fire engines! I suppose you became even more obsessed with fire trucks when the big red fire engine showed up at our house last week with three fire fighteres, just to put in a new smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector. I could hardly peel you from your bedroom window until I mentioned that the fire fighteres were indeed coming INTO YOUR HOUSE, and then you went crazy! You were so excited to show them your room and you wanted to open their tool box and carry their roll of tape around. You even held one fire fighter's hand to "help" him find the best place for the carbon monoxide detector. After they were done, they showed you the inside of the fire truck and even turned all the lights on outside the truck---just for you! All I can say is that you are now in love with watching youtube videos of fire trucks and you do whatever you can to get daddy to watch them with you (by making siren sounds and trying to weasel your way onto daddy's lap while he's checking his email)! We LOVE that you love this so much. Maybe we have a future fire fighter on our hands? We'll see.
You are starting to become more willing to try new foods, and are now eating chicken--which is a HUGE deal. Now if only I could get you to eat more veggies, we'd be in good shape. One of these days you'll realize how yummy they are and you'll never believe you deprived yourself for so long....I could only hope.
Little man, we love you so much and we can't believe what a big boy you are becoming. We love watching you grow up and every day we look forward to seeing what new things you will learn and try that day. I can't wait to see what month 22 has for us.
Love you!
Love, Momma
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment