Anyway, ever since we got home from the vet she's been a totally different dog! She's actually eaten about 2 cups of food (which is amazing because she has eaten less than one cup all day the last two days), and she has been very playful. She's a lot of fun....and she's super cute too! Ok, now I'm obsessing about my dog. I'll shut up, but look at how cute she is!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Sadie
Well, Sadie seems to be adjusting well to our house and to us! I had to take her to the vet this afternoon because yesterday she started showing signs of kennel cough, and it was not pretty. She had to get a shot and is now on antibiotics for the next ten days or so. She was a really good girl at the vet and even tolerated her shot fairly well. Apparently she even had a temperature running. Poor girl.
Anyway, ever since we got home from the vet she's been a totally different dog! She's actually eaten about 2 cups of food (which is amazing because she has eaten less than one cup all day the last two days), and she has been very playful. She's a lot of fun....and she's super cute too! Ok, now I'm obsessing about my dog. I'll shut up, but look at how cute she is!







Anyway, ever since we got home from the vet she's been a totally different dog! She's actually eaten about 2 cups of food (which is amazing because she has eaten less than one cup all day the last two days), and she has been very playful. She's a lot of fun....and she's super cute too! Ok, now I'm obsessing about my dog. I'll shut up, but look at how cute she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That would be my Grand-dog:)
Post a Comment